A home with a view of history.
An integral part of the historical Palazzo Litta monumental complex, Residenze Litta rises in the heart of the historical centre of Milan, in Zone 1, and extends over three independent nuclei: Brentano and Bonaparte, fully restored historical buildings featuring elegant residences with a distinctive personality.
- Elegant prestigious properties and apartments designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Main entrance on Corso Magenta
- A short walk from Foro Bonaparte, Largo Cairoli and the Sforza Castle
- Lovely surroundings, privacy and security
- Home automation and geothermic air conditioning
- Indoor parking garage with easy and safe access
- Energy class Eph: 93.12kWh/m²
- Restricted Traffic Zone